Small Business SOS: Digital Marketing in 2022
The Digital Toolkit program has evolved from an in-house networking event into an online platform to increase digital capabilities, provide solutions and advisory services via online events, workshops, products & services to direct to businesses with four main industry objectives: - To establish consistencies across digital service providers. - To support and encourage the adoption of digital technologies. - To create valuable connections for future partnerships. - To assist in the removal of barriers for professional learning and growth.
Empower your business in 2022 - Join the Digital Toolkit Panel of Experts for the Small Business SOS Series - as they explore much needed essential tools, tips and advice for small business. We have Australia's leading Digital Marketing Experts joining us LIVE in the Digital Toolkit on the 30th May 2022. Register to attend and get exclusive access to the content before the public!
- Systems for Professional Services - David Letizia
- How to Build an Active Facebook group – Kay Ridge
- Tick Tock Sales Strategy - Brittany Baldwin
- How to Get Found on Google in a Day – Katrina Puranik
- Intro to Oncord – Digital Marketing Software – A walkthrough – Alex Cumberland
- Guide to Avoid Digital Overwhelm - Nicole van Hattem
- 5 Step Check for Scam Emails – CyberCrime – Tony Barnes
- Size Matters - How Big is your Bandwidth - Jamin Andrews
- Facebook for Business – What You Need to Know? Dante St James
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES - as pass holders you have access to all our resources - checkout the Members Portal below...